Tuesday, January 12, 2010

feeling purposeful?

Lately, I havent felt my purpose as much. Been waking at sunset, headn to beach, enjoying the beach most all day by surfin, swiming, walking, jogging, resting, sleeping, reading, and eating many amzing juicy mangos, dragon fruit, and Melons.
So why havent I felt purposeful? Well my current purpose in life is:
"To Continually improve my natural hygenic lifestyle, to contribute, and to share the vegan message daily. "

I thought about it, and I realized I havent been speaking up enough about the Vegan lifestyle. That can be selfish. Why selfish? Because maybe somebody near me has been ready to hear this message, and I didn't deliver it. Nick and I decided to hand out some "Go Vegan" leaflets on the beaches of Byron Bay....This was fun, challenging, and rewarding....I do like focussing on the pretty girls....Its a great way to break the ice. I spent years trying to meet chicks on the beach with some stupid pick up line, losing mostly......., now I can share the vegan message and either way I WIN.

Just ate one packet of my Mo Sang King Durian for desert.
For Dinner, Jess made me some amazing tomato sauce spread over dehydrated Zuchinni slices, topped with sweet corn, bell peppers and it was tangy and tasty. We shared some with Her 3 non vegan roomates, they loved it.

I had one canteloupe for breakfast
3 mangos for lunch
3 mangos and one dragonfruit for tea

walked 15kilometers today and did one hour of ocean water swimming

time to sleeeeep.
D

No comments: