Tuesday, September 22, 2009

sumatra, headn towards Mentawaiis

Chris and I are in Lake Toba area, near tuk tuk.
peaceful surroundings here! what a breath of fresh air after Kuala Lumpur and then Medan...wow I am healing from the pollution damage rapidly...resting, swiming, walking, cycling. eating yummy Papayas and bananas here. the durian is about 6 out of 10 for quality (i am ruined by Malaysian durian quality)....

Chris and I have made a great house rule....whenever we are inside the house or sleeping area we are silent. this helps us have our own time even when we are together. We both love hanging out and chatting with each other, so this keeps us more balanced. I plan to use this forever with everyone, it is wonderful because we get to enjoy each other's presence and yet share silence together.


I have heard some alarming news about vaccinations lately due to swine flu and other BS type issues....I found this and it made sense to me..........



"Fwd: Important Info about Vaccination

A revealing alliance has formed between government and vaccine manufacturers. Manufacturers are not only able to rely on government agencies (WHO, CDC) and the lackey media to hard-sell their products to the fearful public, they are also now IMMUNE from liability even if one of their products is proven to cause harm.

And now, mandatory vaccination is coming. Who owns your bloodstream -- you or the government?

Vaccination is a profit and power-driven scam.

Here's how vaccination creates the appearance of "preventing" disease: It weakens vitality, forcing the body to retain accumulated waste it would otherwise safely eliminate via constructive illnesses like colds and flus (which are easily 'cured' with fasting and rest). People only die of flu when they are already sickened by drugs and are given even more drugs to "fight" the flu. That's why people who are "immune compromised" make up the bulk of flu casualties. Here's an assignment: Find ONE person who EVER died of simple flu symptoms who responded appropriately to them, by fasting or eating very lightly, resting and refusing drugs. There aren't any! That's because when these things are done, flu symptoms resolve themselves. Flu is a self-limiting illness that never results in death when it is properly treated.

In some people, vaccines are quick poison. They cause immediate harm, such as when they kill or maim healthy babies ("crib death", autism, etc.) or cause severe "reactions". In others, they are slow. But if they appear to only harm *some* people, it's an illusion. They harm all, the harm is just not always immediately visible. At best, they contribute to degenerative disease, which takes years or decades to form.

Arm yourself with knowledge, and/or whatever seems appropriate. As someone on a discussion forum recently said, "let them come at me with a needle, I'll have my .45 and we'll see who makes the bigger hole".

Please pass the following links along to those you care about!"

http://www.whale.to:80/v/rapp.html
www.VaccinationDebate.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I work at Rush university medical center in chicago, and came to work today to find that they have just made it mandatory to get flu and H1N1 shots! I am a mother of two and my husband was laid off, so we desperately need the money, and I pray I don't have to decide between my job or my health, but if I do I know that my health and my life is more important than any job. I am really disgusted by our governments blatant infringement on our civil liberties. If I am not "granted" an exemption, I will lose my job and the only other skills I have attained have been in the medical field. I am almost finished with my nursing degree! Where will I be able to find a job if all other hospital's follow suit? This is the beginning of the coming New World Order. Lord help us.

ZenDude said...

Anyone heard from darrick? I hope he left Sumatra before the earthquake hit...or maybe he can help them clean up. Cheers!

Unknown said...

I'm curious how you handle the vaccination issue with all the traveling you do. I made the choice not to vaccinate my daughter, who is now almost 14, and just assumed it would curtail any plans to travel internationally. Are there precautionary measures you can take, like homeopathic remedies? I'd love to have good info to pass on to her for the future, if you know of any links. Thanks :)