Thursday, November 20, 2008

pictures of me with some pretty filippinas




Lanuza is beginning to have many more tourists coming for the surfing festival.
These 3 girls are staying at my guesthouse here in Lanuza. There will be a Bikini contest here Friday and one of these three may be the winner.
My Australian Durian friend Mike and I were eating some durian and shared with them. The Tall one, JUDY, loves it. Mary also enjoys it. Gisele is the one that prefers Mangos, so I suprised here with some on our trip to the Waterfall today...I brought sliced and chilled watermelon for Mary too.

Today I slept in (10hours total).
stretched and jogged 10minutes
surfed 90minutes on a fun head high beach break alone (no crowds)

I made a banana smoothie with 3bigred bananas and one big frozen yellow banana and some water. I enjoyed eating some durian with my banana smoothie. The durian was a bit underripe, so chunky and chewy at times...the smoothie made a nice combination and my belly felt good through digestion as well.

I have been enjoying only fruit for about 25days straight now...cleaner than ever...very energetic, hydrated, happy, peaceful, one with nature. Occasional sadness and lonliness at times but only 15% of my overall time. If someone has found excstatic happiness 100% of the time please comment your secret.

playing with youtube has been a fun thing to do with part of my day....i love it
www.youtube.com ..I posted some videos there too..search VEGANTRAVELOR to find them.

2 comments:

Gray said...

"I have been enjoying only fruit for about 25days straight now"

i could tell as soon as i saw your eyes in the original-size version of that first pic man

there's just no fakin' that raw low-fat glow

Anonymous said...

Welcome to CarCanMadCarLan..keep it up dude! enjoy your stay here, we have a lot more to offer not just in Lanuza..MABIBO DIRI DABO GWAPA!

kantilang.i.ph