Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Siargao Island surf resort

http://www.ocean101cloud9.com/
Great place to stay for a while....easy life here...$9/night accomodation, many cute philippino girls working here to serve you, restaurant with full menu (many vegan options), fruit and coconuts available, many waves around, snorkeling, boat trips.

I must catch up on my sleep soon since have been sleeping only 7 hours each night due to the anticipation of morning waves...I get woken up at 4:30am by my Australian Surfer neighbors....IT is wonderful paddling out in the 85degree water and 75-80degree morning weather.
While sitting on my surfboard in the ocean I am fortunate to see the sunrise in the morning and the sunset in the evenings. The sky lights up with amazing colors and shapes of various clouds and rays of light.

Been eating about 3500calories per day, all jucicy fruits, coconuts, and durian.
I just had breakfast:
3 cups of sliced ripe sweet papaya with fresh lime juice squeezed on them
6 bananas

1 comment:

cagayan de oro resorts said...

Wow that was great. meeting the sunrise while floating on your surf board. that's a great day to start the adventure ^_^.thanks for this post.