Sunday, August 3, 2008

Food and activities today


A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral.
Howard Lyman



I woke up around 10am today, (10hours of sleep)

10-2pm
-relaxed at guest house
-conversation with guest
-drank lots of water
-Did 50 handstand presses
-read a book about sleep ( I learned that prior to Edison's invention of the electric light, people slept 10 hours per night. Then it changed to 8hours per night. Now with all the distractions we have due to technology, people get 6hours per night. Enough sleep reduces many sicknesses, diseases, obesity, cancers etc...) I personally average 10hours of sleep per night and will always make this important in my life.

2pm-3pm
-purchased 6lbs of mangosteens
-ate my mangosteens on the beach watching tourists
-randomly met one of my 'Durian Dealers' on the road....he gave me 6 free durians and I bought 4 red prawns (ang hairs). Will eat these with Harley for dinner.

3-5pm
-used internet

5-6pm
maybe a massage!


A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral.
Howard Lyman
wake up around 10am

No comments: